Robert J. Grossman, CPA/ABV, ASA, CVA, CBA
Partner, Tax and Business Valuation & Litigation Support Services
Phone: 412-338-9304 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob heads the firm’s Tax and Business Valuation Groups. He has nearly 40 years of experience in tax and valuation matters that affect businesses, both public and private, as well as the stakeholders and owners of these businesses. The breadth of his involvement encompasses the development and implementation of innovative business and financial strategies designed to minimize taxation and maximize owner wealth.
Through the course of his career, Bob has risen to a level of national prominence in the business valuation arena. His expertise in business valuation is well known, and Bob is a frequent speaker, regionally and nationally, on tax and valuation matters. He is a course developer and national instructor for both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and has served as an adjunct professor for Duquesne University’s MBA program as well as at Saint Vincent College. Bob has also written many articles for business publications and professional trade journals.
- Energy Services
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- International Businesses
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Transaction Services
- Member of the National Association of Certifified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- National instructor for NACVA courses
- Past Chair of the NACVA Executive Advisory Board, Education Board and Professional Standards Committee
- Past President and current member of the Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- Member of the Allegheny Tax Society
- Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Member of the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) and the Pennsylvania Center for Employee Ownership (PaCEO)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the Panel of Experts for the Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert
- Graduate and past Board member of Leadership Pittsburgh, Inc.
- Volunteer and past Board member for various not-for-profit organizations