Partner, Assurance & Advisory Services
Phone: 412-338-9307| Email: email@example.com
Steve has practiced in the public accounting field for 20 years. He has extensive experience in audit and accounting for both privately-held companies and not-for-profit entities. Steve serves a wide array of industries, including manufacturing, construction, service businesses and technology development.
Steve specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to not-for-profit organizations, including the enhanced auditing and reporting requirements for federal, state, and local funding. He has provided guidance on revenue recognition, fund accounting, cost allocation, fund-raising, cost controls and other issues pertinent to not-for-profits.
He also brings experience in dealing with acquisitions and divestures, due diligence procedures, contract accounting and financial statement analysis. He provides insight tailored to meet the needs of individual circumstances involving family-owned businesses, private equity investments or international corporations. Steve focuses on delivering services in a responsive and value-added manner.
- Construction Services
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Service Businesses
- Transaction Services
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer for Shoulder to Shoulder Pittsburgh – San Jose, Inc., a not-for-profit organization
that provides medical and nutritional support to a rural area of Honduras
- Elder and a Member of the Budget, Finance and Stewardship committees at his church
- Youth soccer coach
Honors & Achievements
- Selected to participate in the 2014-2015 PICPA Next Generation Leaders Program, an extensive training course for future firm leaders