Learn from industry expert Kevin Rabbitt about making acquisitions and common faults he sees.
Exit Planning Institute
September 26 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$45
Fireside Chat with Kevin Rabbitt, CEO of NEP Inc.
Join the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute for this presentation.
Kevin is the first in an entrepreneur speaker series where he will detail his path to becoming the CEO of a $1 Billion revenue company. He will discuss his approach to making acquisitions and some of the common faults that he sees sellers making during the deal process. We will also discuss what it is really like to be owned by a major private equity firm and how one can partner to grow their business into a global broadcasting company.
- Understand the complexities in business succession planning
- Realize what a corporate buyer is really looking for
- Learn approaches when undertaking acquisitions
- Comprehend common faults during buy-sell negotiations
- Explain the working environment in a Private Equity backed business
- Develop a leadership and succession team that can support a billion-dollar enterprise
About the Presenter:
The presentation will qualify for one hour of CPE/CFP credit.