Freedom Workshop for Business Owners
July 26 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
The Freedom Workshop is an interactive session sponsored by the Fay Penn Economic Development Council and BPU Investment Management, Inc. This free program is dedicated to getting you on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner.
You started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company: the freedom to earn what you deserve, and to work for whoever you want, when you want, and from wherever you want. The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out
- The three attributes of a scalable business model
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.