Large and Public Companies
Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP has developed a diverse array of technical service capabilities designed to address a broad range of needs for large and public companies in our region. This unique expertise provides both publicly-held and privately-owned companies with annual revenues exceeding $200 million with an excellent alternative for providers of accounting services.
In the course of providing large company professional services, we have encountered many opportunities that enhance management’s use of outside accountants and consultants. Some of the services we provide to large and public companies include:
- Business Tax Planning & Compliance
- Executive Tax Planning and Compliance
- Benefit Plan Audits
- Services to Subsidiaries
- Tax Provision Services – ASC 740
- Acquisition and Divestiture Assistance
- Special Projects and Agreed-Upon Procedures Engagements
- Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services
- Technology Consulting and Support
Our success in serving these needs for large companies is based on our commitment to dedicating highly-experienced professionals to all aspects of these projects. This focus, in addition to low staff turnover and competitive pricing, enables our firm to work with some of our region’s top corporations.