Our Audit & Assurance Services Group can perform agreed-upon procedures in accordance with standards issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Many situations lend themselves to an agreed-upon procedures format for reporting. Whether the goal is to provide specific information to internal users within your organization, or to third parties, such as banks, regulatory agencies, investors or prospective purchasers, this type of engagement can be very effective. Because the scope of services is limited and more focused, your organization can save time and money by using this approach.
Some of the areas in which we provide these services include:
- Acquisition due diligence
- Analysis of impact of acquisitions on financial and tax reporting
- Analysis of tax considerations surrounding certain transactions/entities
- Comparison of data to a defined standard
- Confirmation of specific information with third parties
- Corporate business unit planning
- Evaluation of business unit’s/investee’s financial reporting practices
- Inspection of documents or transactions for specific characteristics
- Litigation support