The Small Business Administration (SBA) has issued Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness FAQs.
We will be reviewing this information and will post additional updates highlights related to PPP loan forgiveness procedures and/or requirements. If you need assistance, please contact Bob Grossman, Don Johnston or Mike Weber at 412-338-9300.
The extended deadline for applying for PPP Loans closes on August 8. Click here for details about PPP loans and how to apply. Also see the related posts below for more information.
- New SBA Interim Final Rule Offers Further Guidance on PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Simpler PPP Forgiveness Application & Updated Program Guidance Released by SBA
- More PPP Changes and Enhancements on the Way
- SBA & Treasury Announce Forthcoming Updates to PPP Rules
- PPP Flexibility Act Signed Into Law
- SBA Offers Additional PPP Loan Forgiveness Information
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application Released
- Further SBA Guidance Extends Safe Harbor Deadline for PPP Loans
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans – Round 2
- FAQs Issued to Further Clarify Guidance on PPP Loans
- SBA Issues Additional Guidance for Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans (PPP) Available Under the CARES Act