Long-awaited guidance on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Revisions to Loan Forgiveness Interim Final Rule and SBA Loan Review Procedures Interim Final Rule, was issued on June 22, 2020, by the Small Business Administration (SBA) in consultation with the Department of the Treasury.
The release is 34 pages in length and will require some time for us to process the information and post our explanation of the content of this guidance. However, in the interim, we wanted to post the release in its entirety to afford those of you awaiting this information the opportunity to read the materials as well.
You can expect the Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP breakdown of this new release in the near future. If you have a specific question, please contact Bob Grossman, Don Johnston or Mike Weber at 412-338-9300.
- Simpler PPP Forgiveness Application and Updated Program Guidance Released by the SBA
- More PPP Changes and Enhancements on the Way
- SBA & Treasury Announce Forthcoming Updates to PPP Rules
- PPP Flexibility Act Signed Into Law
- SBA Offers Additional PPP Loan Forgiveness Information
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application Released
- Further SBA Guidance Extends Safe Harbor Deadline for PPP Loans
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans – Round 2
- FAQs Issued to Further Clarify Guidance on PPP Loans
- SBA Issues Additional Guidance for Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans (PPP) Available Under the CARES Act